T20 World Cup 2024: Rohit will end with my ball, he has expertise…; Amir opens porthole

2024-06-08 05:19:20

Pakistan pacer Mohammad Amir has shared his technique to dismiss Rohit Sharma within the upcoming 2024 T20 World Cup match towards India on the Nassau County Worldwide Cricket Stadium on June 9. The participant referred to as Indian captain Rohit Sharma a world-class batsman and revealed his plans to focus on Rohit’s pads at Neubauer.

You understand Rohit Sharma is a world class batsman. In terms of his time, he does not spare anybody. As a bowler, there are solely probabilities of getting wickets towards Rohit at first.

Initially, Rohit both needed to be taught on the pads or with the bat. However as soon as he bowled 15-20 balls, he was tough to dismiss.

So I used to be concentrating on Rohit’s pads. I might attempt to get Neubauer up. It labored,” Amir clarified.

Rohit had a stellar efficiency in India’s first match of the T20 World Cup. The participant scored 52 runs off 37 balls earlier than leaving the crease attributable to damage. India additionally received the match by eight wickets.

T20 World Cup 2024

India vs Pakistan

Mohammad Amir

Rohit Sharma

#T20 #World #Cup #Rohit #end #ball #expertise #Amir #opens #porthole

Share:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
LinkedIn

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Recent Articles:

Table of Contents